CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Prov. 6 and 7

Prov. 6


There was so much in this chapter to be told to us.

In a few sentences i get this.
Stay away from ungodly things, thoughts, actions, He doesn't not like it, He hates it. It only hurts you and brings death to you.

I almost feel as though all the chapters we have read so far all go together, they just read a different perspective or something. And the point of it all it Follow God, not evil. In God there is direction, understanding and wisdom, the other way just leads to hurt, pain then death.

It's totally cool and it reminded me about even the smallest thing i do, or think can effect me and my relationship with God. I don't want to fall in any traps of the devil, that's for sure.

Prov. 7

The harlot is like a symbol of all the evil tricky sneaky things in this world that try and keep us from God. And it will if we do not gain Wisdom and Knowledge of God.

0 comments: